Members of the Virginia Genealogical Society enjoy:
- The Magazine of Virginia Genealogy. Published quarterly; covers primarily Virginia records. Copies of back issues are available.
- The Virginia Genealogical Society Newsletter. Published bi-monthly; winner of the 1996 and 1997 National Genealogical Society Newsletter Competition. Contains feature articles, queries, book reviews, column "Glad You Asked That...," and announcements. Back issues of the newsletter are available.
- Names published in the Newsletter for Friends, Patrons, Benefactors or Life Members.
- All conferences. Non-institutional members may register at a reduced fee.
- Twenty percent discount on Society publications.
Foreign membership is at the same rate; however, correspondence is sent via surface mail unless other arrangements are made. Rates effective September 10, 2006.
You must be registered as a guest to purchase publications or register for events on the Virginia Genealogical Society website. Guests do not receive any of the benefits of membership. To become a member, you will need to sign up with one of the paid account types below.
$ 1000.00 for No renewal required
Thank you for registering on the Virginia Genealogical Society website.